How do I search and connect to another Bluetooth® device on my Alcatel OT 668?
All you need to do is:
1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Tools.
3. Press the Centre key.
4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Bluetooth.
5. Press the OK key.
6. Bluetooth menu will be displayed, you're unable to connect a Bluetooth headset when bluetooth is turned off.
7. With Activation highlighted, press On key.
8. Activating… will be displayed breifly.
9. Bluetooth is now activated!.
10. Use the Scroll key and highlight Device list.
11. Press the OK key.
12. Device list will be displayed, with Search highlighted.
13. Press the OK key.
14. Searching…. will be displayed briefly.
15. Use the Scroll key and highlight the required device.
16. Press on the Pair key.
17. Pairing will be displayed briefly.
18. Password match? ******* will appear.
19. Press the Yes key.
20. Pairing… will be displayed briefly.
21. Authentication — Always accept connections from this device?
22. Press the Yes key.
23. And that's it! You'll now be able to search and connect another Bluetooth device.