Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I enable and disable Data Roaming?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. From the main home screen, touch the arrow icon.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll and touch mobile network.
- 4. To enable data roaming, touch Data roaming options.
- 5. The following data roaming options will be appear:
- don't roam
- 6. Touch roam.
- 7. Data roaming will now be enabled.
- 8. Follow the same instructions to disable data roaming and select don't roam.
- 9. And that's it! You'll now be able to enable and disable data roaming.
To make sure you're set up for International Roaming. log in to Your Account or call 789 from your mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.