Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I send or hide your caller ID?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Showing the Caller ID allows your telephone number to be displayed to the person you are calling. Hiding the Caller ID prevents this.
- 1. Swipe left to go to the Menu.
- 2. The apps menu will be displayed.
- 3. Scroll to and touch phone.
- 4. Touch the menu icon
- 5. Touch Settings.
- 6. Touch Change more settings for phone.
- 7. Touch the Show my caller ID to drop down menu.
- 8. Touch the required option (e.g. No one).
- 9. The caller ID will be set to hide.