Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I take photos?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Take pictures using the built-in camera on your IMO Q. Pictures can be sent in an email or multimedia message, or transferred to a computer or printer.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Camera.
- 3. Touch the Camera icon to take a photo.
- 4. Slide to the left to view the the photo you have captured.
- 5. Slide to the right to access the camera options.
- 6. You can also use the volume buttons to take pictures.