Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I set up the screen lock?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- You can set a screen lock (password) for your phone. The password will be required to unlock the phone from standby mode.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Lock settings.
- 4. Touch Screen lock.
- 5. Touch PIN.
- 6. Enter a PIN.
- 7. Touch CONTINUE.
- 8. Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. Touch the required option, then touch DONE.
- 11. The screen lock (password) has been set.