Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I set up my Voicemail service?
- Your voicemail should automatically activate as soon as you’ve made your first chargeable call. If this hasn’t happened, don’t worry – it’s really easy to set it up yourself:
- Dial 222 from your mobile and listen to the message until the end
- It’s important to press “1” if the automated voice asks you to, otherwise your voicemail service won’t be activated
- Keep your phone on for 20 minutes. If you get a text that says PERS, ignore it
- After 20 minutes, turn your phone off and on again
Now your voicemail’s set up. If you need any further help select an option below.