Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I remove a Microsoft Exchange account?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Remove unwanted email accounts from your Alcatel OT Pixie 4 (4). The associated contacts, calendar and email messages will also be removed.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Accounts.
- 4. Touch Exchange.
- 5. Again, touch the required account.
- 6. Touch the Menu icon.
- 7. Touch Remove account.
- 8. Again, touch REMOVE ACCOUNT.
- 9. The email account and all associated contacts, calendar and email messages have been removed from the phone.
Note: Depending on the account type and the initial setup of the account, all the associated contacts, calendar and email messages may be preserved on the account provider's servers.