Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I perform a software update?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your Alcatel OT Pixie 4 (4) for new features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update the software wirelessly ("over the air").
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch About phone.
- 4. Touch System Updates.
- 5. Touch the Refresh icon to check for updates.
- 6. Checking for software update available. Please wait… will be displayed.
- 7. If an update is available, follow the on-screen prompts to install it.
If an update isnʼt available, touch Home.