Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I enter my PUK code?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- You can obtain the PUK code which is printed on the SIM joining pack or from Your account online.
If you are unable to log in to your account, you can contact a member of the Virgin customer care team from another Virgin phone on 789 or 0345 6000 789 from any landline.
- 1. If you have entered the PIN code incorrectly too many times, the SIM PIN becomes blocked. If this happens you will need to enter the PUK code.
Enter the eight digit PUK code.
- 2. Touch OK.
- 3. Enter New PIN code.
- 4. Touch OK.
- 5. Enter the same PIN code.
- 6. Touch OK.
- 7. Unlocking SIM card… will appear briefly.
- 8. The home screen will be displayed.If you enter an incorrect PUK code too many times, the SIM card becomes locked. If this happens you will need to contact a member of the team on 0345 6000 789 or 789 from another Virgin phone to get a replacement SIM card sent out with the same mobile number.