Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I downloading apps and games?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- There are many games and applications available in Google Play Store. Some of them are free.
- 1. Touch Play Store.
Note: If a Google™ account has not been added to your OT Pixie 4 (4) you will be prompted to add an account.
- 2. Touch the required option (e.g. GAMES).
- 3. Touch the required option (e.g. TOP CHARTS).
- 4. Touch the required game.
- 5. Touch INSTALL.
- 6. Wait while the game is downloaded.
- 7. The game is now installed on the phone.