Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I connect to a Wi-Fi network?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Your OT Pixie 4 (4) can connect to Wi-Fi for an Internet connection. With Wi-Fi, you can use most data services such as email, web browsing and downloading apps.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wi-Fi.
- 4. Touch the Wi-Fi slider to turn on Wi-Fi.
- 5. Touch the required Wi-Fi network.
- 6. Enter the password.
- 7. Touch CONNECT.
- 8. The Alcatel OT Pixie 4 (4) is connected to the chosen Wi-Fi network.