Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change the Bluetooth® phone name?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Your phone has a generic Bluetooth name by default, which is visible to other Bluetooth devices when you connect them.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Bluetooth.
- 4. If Bluetooth is turned off, touch the Bluetooth slider to turn on.
- 5. Touch the Menu icon.
- 6. Touch Rename this device.
- 7. Touch the Delete arrow icon.
- 8. Enter the required phone name and touch RENAME.
- 9. The Bluetooth phone name will be changed.