Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change email syncing frequency?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- If your Alcatel OT Pixie 4 (4) automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Gmail.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 5. Touch the desired account.
- 6. Scroll to and touch Sync frequency.
- 7. Touch the desired option (e.g., Every hour).
- 8. The syncing frequency has been changed.