Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I use Google voice search?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Ask your questions out loud and get answers spoken back whether you are out and about or sitting at your desk. Just tap the mic icon on the Google search bar and speak up.
This works on the Google app for iOS, Android and Chrome browsers for laptops and desktops.
- 1. Touch and hold Home button.
- 2. Say 'Ok Google'.
Or touch the microphone icon.
- 3. Speak your command or question into the phone, say something like "How tall is the Eiffel Tower?".
- 4. Google will now search for results.
- 5. The answer will be spoken back and will be displayed.