Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn on Data roaming?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Turn on data roaming to use data services, such as email and web browsing, while abroad, our charges are easy to understand and have no hidden extras, for data roaming rates Click here
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll and to touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More.
- 4. Touch Mobile Networks.
- 5. Touch Data roaming.
- 6. Touch All networks.
- 7. Touch OK.
- 8. Data roaming is turned on, this will enable International Roaming and National Roaming services such as picture messaging (MMS) and mobile internet will be enabled.
- To make sure youʼre set up for International Roaming, log in to Your Account or call 789 from your mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.