Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I insert the SIM card and Battery?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. To remove the battery cover, hold the phone firmly in one hand. With your other hand, lift off the battery cover with your index finger.
- 2. If the battery is already in the phone, you need to remove it before inserting the SIM card. Using your thumb or finger, lift up the battery via the small notch at the bottom of the battery compartment.
- 3. Slide the SIM card into the SIM card slot and make sure the gold contact area on the card is facing downwards.
- 4. Line up the gold contacts on the battery with the contacts on the phone. Insert the top part of the battery first, then push it into place.
- 5. Align the battery cover over the battery compartment and press it down until it clicks into place.