Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I find the IMEI number?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- IMEI number or International Mobile Equipment Identity number is a unique number associated with every mobile phone.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch About phone.
- 4. Touch Status.
- 5. Touch IMEI information.
- 6. IMEI number is displayed.
- Also you can enter *#06# and the IMEI number will appear on the display.
If your unable to turn on the device you can remove the back cover and the battery and the IMEI number will be displayed.