How do I extend the ringing time for Voicemail?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
This procedure will only be successful at extending the ringing time if you're able to access the voicemail service from your device.
If this doesn't work successfully the voicemail services is not setup on your device and you will need to dial 222 to setup the Voicemail service.
- 1. Touch Phone.
- 2. Touch the dialpad icon.
- 3. Enter *#67#.
- 4. Touch Call.
- 5. Make a note of the Voice number that's displayed.
- 6. Touch the dialpad icon.
- 7. Enter the following code: **61*+44 Voicemail number **30#
This will mean that your phone rings for 30 seconds. You can alter this to ring for 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 seconds by replacing **30# with your choice of seconds. E.g. enter **15# if you want it to ring for 15 seconds.
- 8. Touch Call.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. The ring time will now be extended before diverting to Voicemail.