Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I enable the SIM PIN?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Security.
- 4. Touch Set up SIM card lock.
- 5. To turn enable the PIN code security, touch Lock SIM card.
- 6. Enter a SIM PIN of your choice (4-8 digits, the default PIN code for Virgin Media is 7890)
- 7. Touch OK.
- 8. SIM PIN has now been enabled.
- Follow the same process to disable SIM PIN.