Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I delete the cache/cookies?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- The cache stores files for the browser to use in order to make browsing web sites faster. Clearing the cache can help resolve some issues and also save space on the OT Pixie 3(4.5). Cookies are files that store information and allow websites to remember your preferences.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Chrome.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 5. Scroll to and touch Privacy.
- 6. Scroll to and touch Clear browsing data.
- 7. Touch CLEAR DATA.
- 8. The cache and cookies have been cleared.