Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change the volume?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- You can control the volume on the Alcatel OT Pixie 3(4.5) via the physical buttons and the volume settings in the main menu.
- 1. To turn the volume up, press the Volume up key.
- 2. To turn the volume down, press the Volume down button.
- 3. To change the volume settings within the menu system, touch Apps.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 5. Scroll to and touch Sound & notification.
- 6. To decrease the volume of the Media, move the slider from right to the left.
- 7. To decrease the volume of the Alarm sound, move the slider from right to the left.
- 8. To decrease the volume of the Ring, move the slider from right to the left.
- 9. To increase the volume, move the sliders to the right.
- 10. The volume will be changed.