Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn 3G network on or off?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- You can manually set your device to use a particular mobile network mode, for example, 4G, 3G and 2G.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More.
- 4. Touch Mobile Networks.
- 5. Touch Preferred network type.
- 6. Touch 2G.
- 7. 3G network will be turned off.
- 8. Touch Preferred network type.
- 9. Touch 3G.
- 10. The 3G network will be turned on.