Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I switch between applications?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Multi-tasking is easy with Android, you can keep more than one application running at the same time. There is no need to quit an application before opening another one. Use and switch between several open applications. Android manages each application, stopping and starting them as needed to ensure that idle applications don't consume resources unnecessarily.
- 1. Touch the required application (e.g. Messaging).
- 2. To switch to another application, touch the Recent key.
- 3. Touch the required application (e.g. Contacts).
- 4. Touch the Recent key again to switch to another application.
- 5. Touch the required application (e.g. Play Store).
- 6. Repeat this process to quickly switch between applications.