Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I perform a hard reset?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- If your phone does not restore to its original condition, use a Hard Reset (Factory Reset) to initialize it.
If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licenses will be
deleted. Please remember to backup any important data before performing a Hard Reset.
- 1. Before resetting your phone, turn if off and then on again. This may fix some issues, if your phone won't turn off, remove and then reinsert the battery.
- 2. Press and hold Volume up and Power buttons until the reset interface appears on the screen.
- 3. Scroll to the required language using the Volume down button, then press the Power button.
- 4. Scroll to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume down button.
- 5. Press the Power button.
- 6. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
- 7. Press the Power button.
- 8. The phone will now wipe all contents.
- 9. Press the Power button.
- 10. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.