Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I perform a factory reset?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: By performing a factory data reset, all data will be wiped from the device. While any data stored in your Google Account will be restored, all apps and their associated data will be uninstalled.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Backup & reset.
- 4. Touch Factory data reset.
- 5. Touch RESET PHONE.
- 6. Enter your PIN code.
- 7. Touch CONTINUE.
- 8. Touch ERASE EVERYTHING.
- 9. The Alcatel OT Pixie 3(4) will reboot.