Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change the screen timeout duration?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Reducing the screen timeout period can help save power as the battery will not have to keep the screen lit for an extended duration.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Display.
- 4. Touch Sleep.
- 5. Touch the required setting (e.g. 30 seconds).
- 6. The screen timeout duration has been set.