Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I enter the PUK code?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- You can obtain the PUK code which is printed on the SIM joining pack or from Your account online.
If you are unable to log in to your account, you can contact a member of the Virgin customer care team from another Virgin phone on 789 or 0345 6000 789 from any landline.
- 1. Click on the PUK code field.
- 2. Enter the required PUK code.
- 3. Click on new PIN code field.
- 4. Enter a 4 digit PIN code of your choice.
- 5. Click on Confirm PIN code field.
- 6. Enter the same PIN code.
- 7. Click on Apply.
- 8. Succeeded will be displayed, click OK.
- 9. You'll now be able to use the Alcatel OT Link Y600.
- If you enter an incorrect PUK code too many times, the SIM card becomes locked. If this happens you will need to contact a member of the team on 0345 6000 789 or 789 from another Virgin phone to get a replacement SIM card sent out with the same mobile number.