Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I disable the PIN code?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- To disable the PIN code for you Mobile Broadband SIM card you will need to be disconnected from the internet.
- 1. When the Connection tab is displayed.
- 2. Click on Disconnect.
- 3. Highlight the Connection tab.
- 4. Click on PIN Code Management.
- 5. PIN code is enabled. will be displayed.
- 6. Click on Disable.
- 7. Enter the PIN code.
(Default PIN code is 7890)
- 8. Click Apply.
- 9. Succeeded! will be displayed, click OK.
- 10. The PIN code is now disabled.