Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I charge my Alcatel OT Link Y600 using the USB cable?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- When the device is powered off, charging can take up to 4 hours.
- 1. Plug the wall charger into the plug socket.
- 2. Plug the USB cable into the USB charging port on the wall charger.
- 3. Connect the Alcatel OT Link Y600 by the USB cable.
- 4. Charging will then begin.
- You can also charge the device by connecting it to a PC with USB cable.