Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change the Wi-Fi key using a PC/Laptop?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Wi-Fi key information is on the sticker on the SIM card cover.
- 1. Highlight Quick Setup.
- 2. Click on Wi-Fi Setting.
- 3. Click on the Key: box to change.
- 4. Delete the current WiFi key.
- 5. Enter a new WiFi key of your choice.
- 6. Click Save.
- 7. Click OK.
- 8. Succeeded will be displayed, again click OK.
- 9. The Wi-Fi key has been changed and updated.
- You will need to remove the WiFi connection to be able to reconnect to the Mobile Broadand.