Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change the SSID name of my Alcatel OT Link Y600 using my PC/Laptop?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- SSID information on the sticker on the SIM card cover.
- 1. Highlight Quick Setup.
- 2. Click on Wi-Fi Setting.
- 3. Click on the SSID: box to rename.
- 4. Enter a new name of your choice and click Save.
- 5. Click OK.
- 6. Succeeded will be displayed, again, click OK.
- 7. The SSID name has been changed and updated.
- You will need to close the login page and login again to be able to use the admin page.