Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change the Admin password using a PC/Laptop?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- You need to be connected to the Virgin Media Mobile Broadband to access the Login page.
The default password is — admin
- 1. Highlight Quick Setup.
- 2. Click on Admin Password.
- 3. To change the login password, Click on New Password:.
- 4. Enter a new password of your choice (4-16 characters).
- 5. Click on Confirmed new password.
- 6. Enter the same password and click on Save.
- 7. Succeeded! will be displayed.
- 8. Click OK.
- 9. The login password has been changed.
- This will NOT change the WEP/WiFi key this will only change the Admin Password for the Alcatel Login page.