Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to change the volume on my Alcatel OT 916?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- You can control the volume on the Alcatel OT916 via the physical buttons and the volume settings in the main menu.
All you need to do is:
- 1. To turn the volume up, press the Volume up button.
- 2. To turn the volume down, press the Volume down button.
- 3. To change the volume settings within the menu system, touch Applications tab.
- 4. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Audio profiles.
- 6. Touch the required profile.
- 7. Touch Volume.
- 8. To decrease the volume of the incoming call volume, move the slider for Incoming call volume to the left.
- 9. To decrease the volume of any playing media, move the slider for Music, video, games & other media to the left.
- 10. To decrease the volume of the alarm, move the slider for Alarm to the left.
- 11. To increase the volume, move the sliders to the right.