Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How to change the screen timeout duration on my Alcatel OT 916?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- To help save battery power, you can choose a lower screen timeout setting on your Alcatel OT916.
All you need to do is:
- 1. Touch Applications tab.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll and touch Display.
- 4. Scroll and touch Screen timeout.
- 5. Touch the required setting (e.g. 30 seconds).
- 6. The screen timeout period has been set.