Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn Data roaming on and off on my Alcatel OT 916?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Turn on data roaming to use data services, such as email and web browsing, while abroad. Please note that data roaming charges will apply.
To avoid unwanted data roaming charges, we recommend that you turn off data roaming.
All you need to do is:
- 1. Touch Applications tab.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wireless & networks.
- 4. Scroll and touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Data roaming.
- 6. Touch OK.
- 7. Data roaming is turned on.
- 8. Touch Data roaming again to turn it off.
- 9. Data roaming is turned off.