Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn 3G network on or off on my Alcatel OT 916?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. Touch Applications tab.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wireless and networks.
- 4. Scroll and touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Network mode.
- 6. The preferred network mode options will be displayed:
- 2G Only — The handset will use 2G services only and will switch the off 3G.
- 3G Only — The handset will only use 3G services.
- 2G/3G (auto mode) -The handset will automatically switch between 2G and 3G services.
- 7. Touch 2G only.
- 8. 3G network will be turned off and 2G only is now turned on.
- 9. Touch Network mode.
- 10. Touch 2G/3G (auto mode) .
- 11. 3G network will now be turned on.