Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I switch my Caller ID on or off on my Alcatel OT 916?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. Touch Applications tab.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Call settings.
- 4. Touch Voice call.
- 5. Touch Additional settings.
- 6. Touch Caller ID.
- 7. The following options will now be displayed:
- Network default — this option is the network default, which will send your number
- Hide number — the hide option will not let your number be displayed when you make your calls
- Show number — this will show your number when you make calls
- 8. Touch the required option (e.g Hide number).