Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I search for and connect to another Bluetooth® device on my Alcatel OT 916?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
All you need to do is:
Touch Applications tab.
Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wireless & networks.
- 4. Scroll and touch Bluetooth settings.
- 5. If Bluetooth is turned off, touch Bluetooth to turn on.
- 6. Scroll and touch Scan devices.
- 7. Scroll and touch on the required bluetooth device.
- 8. Touch Pair.
- 9. The devices will now be paired.