Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I restore factory settings on my Alcatel OT916?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- WARNING — You can only remove your Gmail account by resetting the phone to factory default settings (This will delete all your personal data, messages, contacts and other data on the phone).
All you need to do is:
- 1. Touch Applications tab.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll and touch Privacy.
- 4. Touch Factory data reset.
- 5. Touch Reset phone.
- 6. Touch Erase everything.