Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I manually select a network on my Alcatel OT 916?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- You can scan for mobile networks if your Alcatel OT 916 isn't connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
All you need to do is:
- 1. Touch Applications tab.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wireless & networks.
- 4. Scroll and touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Scroll and touch Network operators.
- 6. Wait while the phone searches for available networks.
- 7. Touch the required network.