Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I make my Alcatel OT 916 Discoverable for pairing with another Bluetooth® Device?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. Touch on the Applications tab.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch on Wireless & networks.
- 4. Scroll and touch Bluetooth settings.
- 5. If Bluetooth is turned off, touch Bluetooth to turn on.
- 6. Touch Discoverable.
- 7. Your device will now be discoverable to all Bluetooth devices in range for two minutes.