Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I connect a Bluetooth® headset to my Alcatel OT 916?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- You can use a Bluetooth® headset for handsfree calling and listening to music.
All you need to do is:
- 1. Touch on the Applications tab.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wireless & networks.
- 4. Scroll and touch Bluetooth settings.
- 5. If Bluetooth is turned off, touch Bluetooth to turn on.
- 6. Scroll and touch Scan devices.
- 7. Scroll and touch on the Bluetooth headset.
- 8. Bluetooth pairing request will appear.
- 9. Type in the required PIN code and touch OK.
- 10. The bluetooth headset will now be paired and connected.