Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I clear the cache/cookies on my Alcatel OT 916?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- The cache stores files for faster web browsing. Clearing the cache can help resolve some issues and also save space on the Alcatel OT 916. Cookies are files that store information and allow websites to remember your preferences.
All you need to do is:
- 1. Touch Applications tab.
- 2. Touch Browser.
- 3. Press on the Menu key.
- 4. Touch More.
- 5. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 6. Scroll and touch Clear cache.
- 7. Touch OK.
- 8. Scroll and touch Clear all cookie data.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. The cache and cookies have been cleared.