Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change my Bluetooth® Device name on my Alcatel OT 916?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. Touch Applications tab.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch on Wireless & networks.
- 4. Scroll and touch Bluetooth settings.
- 5. If Bluetooth is turned off, touch Bluetooth to turn on.
- 6. Touch Device name.
- 7. Device name will appear, press on the Delete arrow key.
- 8. Using the keypad, type in the required device name.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. The Bluetooth device name will be changed.