Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I add a calendar event on my Alcatel OT 916?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- The Alcatel OT 916 can hold all your appointment details from a personal calendar as well as from work or social calendars.
All you need to do is:
- 1. Touch Applications tab.
- 2. Touch Calendar.
- 3. Touch the required date.
- 4. Touch and hold the screen to add new event.
- 5. Touch New event.
- 6. Enter a title for the event.
- 7. Touch the From time.
- 8. Touch and slide up or down to set the required time.
- 9. Touch Set.
- 10. Touch the To time.
- 11. Touch and slide up or down to set the required time.
- 12. Touch Set.
- 13. Once the required fields have been entered, scroll and touch Done.
- 14. The event will now saved in the calendar.