Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn Data roaming on or off on my Alcatel OT668?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Please note that data roaming charges will apply when GPRS data services are turned on.
To avoid unwanted data roaming charges, we recommend that you turn off data roaming.
All you need to do is:
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Settings.
- 3. Press the Centre key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Network.
- 5. Press the OK key.
- 6. Use the Scroll key and highlight GPRS international roaming.
- 7. Press the Change key.
- 8. GPRS international roaming on will now be displayed.
- 9. Press the Change key to turn off GPRS international roaming.
- 10. And that's it! You'll now be able to turn data roaming on or off.