Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I remove a Bluetooth® pairing on my Alcatel OT 668?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- A pairing with another Bluetooth® device can be removed from the Alcatel OT 668.
All you need to do is:
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Tools.
- 3. Press the Centre key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Bluetooth.
- 5. Press the OK key.
- 6. Bluetooth menu will be displayed, you're unable to remove pairing when bluetooth is turned off.
- 7. With Activation highlighted, press the On key.
- 8. Activating…. will be displayed briefly.
- 9. Bluetooth is now actiavted!.
- 10. Use the Scroll key, scroll and highlight Device list.
- 11. Press the OK key.
- 12. Use the Scroll key and highlight the required device.
- 13. Press the Options key.
- 14. Use the Scroll key and highlight Delete.
- 15. Press the OK key.
- 16. Delete this device? will be displayed.
- 17. Press the Yes key.
- 18. Deleted will be displayed briefly.
- 19. And that's it! You'll now be able to remove a Bluetooth pairing.