Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I manually select a network on my Alcatel OT 668?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Settings.
- 3. Press the Centre key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Network.
- 5. Press the OK key.
- 6. With Network selection highlighted, press the OK key.
- 7. Use the Scroll key and highlight Select network.
- 8. Press the OK key.
- 9. Searching…. will be displayed briefly while the phone searches for available networks.
- 10. With Virgin highlighted, press the OK key.
- 11. And that's it! You'll now be able to manually select a network.