Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I make my Alcatel OT 668 visable to pair with another Bluetooth® device?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Tools.
- 3. Press the Centre key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Bluetooth.
- 5. Press the OK key.
- 6. Bluetooth menu will be displayed, you're unable to make device visable to pair with another Bluetooth device when bluetooth is turned off.
- 7. With Activation highlighted, press On key.
- 8. Activating… will be displayed breifly.
- 9. Bluetooth is now activated!.
- 10. Use the Scroll key and highlight Visibility.
- 11. Press the On key.
- 12. Done will appear briefly.
- 13. Your device will now be visable to all Bluetooth devices in range.