Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I enter a PUK code on my Alcatel OT 668?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. A message will appear: Enter PUK.
- 2. Using the onscreen keypad, type in the eight digit PUK code, which you can get from the SIM card joining pack or from your account online click here or you can contact a member of the Virgin team on 0345 6000 789.
- 3. Press the OK key.
- 4. Use the keypad and enter a new PIN code.
- 5. Press the OK key.
- 6. Use the keypad and enter the same PIN code.
- 7. Press the OK key.
- 8. Code accepted! will be displayed briefly.
- 9. The home screen will then be displayed.